Baking the chocolate cake

Putting ingredients


Pouring oil

Put batter in the baking tin,yummmmyy
Cake is baked




Do you want a slice?
Apple and almond cake
          I am confident about baking a cake. I will tell you how to make a cake. So I measured 1 cup of sugar and 2 cups of flour with cocoa. I measured half a cup of oil. My mum put butter on the baking tin. I measured 1 a cup of curd + two big spoon of butter + orange juice. We put baking powder to let the cake rise, soft. I put the mixci and mix it together. Again we put juice and we put the chocolate batter in the baking tin and we put it in the oven. After the cake is baked I waited for the cake to be cold. We take it out from the baking tin. We put it on the cutting board. We ate it with cofi ice cream. I like the smell of the cake when mum's take it out.

Comments

  1. Wow Prisha!!!U can soon open a bakery for kids....where u bake n serve with some cofi!!!!!love u baby...next time ur in Mumbai....will make you bake one for us...keep up the good work Chef!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Prisha,

    Your writing is improving everyday. Keep writing. I look forward to your posts. What is your next topic. It would e nice if you tell us what you are going to write next about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts