Vacation in India

NDA Delhi

Ganpati

Dadi and me sight seeing

i love my teddy

Goldsmith puts breslet for me

Bua and me in school


Many ducks

Fountain
          I have summer holidays and we decided to make a trip to visit India. I packed my luggage and I went to the airport and I said bye to daddy and I was crying so much. I flew to Delhi. I met nani and nanoo. It is very hot. I didn't like it. I wrote on my dairy it was about what did in the plane. I read a lot of books. My cosin made a card for daddy.

I flew to Indore after a few days. I met my Bua and Dadi in their house. I gave Dadi a new phone. I went        to her new house and helping her to clean the house. I bought nail polish and a ring and a breslet. Bua bought many books. I was learning how to stitch with Dadi and I was trying to stitch the teddy's clothes. I was helping bua to clean the table. My mum went to Pune and she came after 3 days. I fet sad and also felt crying in my heart. After1 days my mum came and I don't miss her any more . We had a picnic in bua's room . I took a tour of the city and I did sight seeing. I saw temple , shops , clicking picture and had so much fun. I said bye to dadi and bua because I was going to Delhi. I told them that I would come back.

I flew to Delhi again. I had fun. My cosin came to meet me and we went to the restorant. My aunt gave      me money to buy things and also she gave me UNO cards !!!!!!I said bye and then we traveled back to Germany.

Comments

  1. Hi Prishku
    Happy to notice you are getting fluent in expressing your ideas !I really like your blogs- keep sharing.

    We are looking forward to all of you coming to Singapore in December !
    lots of love
    Tai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vashima!!!! Thank you.And I will write more in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Prisha! Loved all your pics, specially with all the ducks and the fountain - so pretty! Where did you click them?
    Love,
    Raghav chachu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Prisha! Lovely blog you have here! Hope you keep writing!

    Hugs from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Vivie !!! I am going to write more and more ! Prisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Raghav chachu,thank you !this is in bua's school. Prisha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts