Celebreting Rishabh's birthday

yummy berry plum cake!!

ready!!

Rish Prish cutting cake !!

          We decided to make a cake because on 6 July 2011 it was Rishabh's birthday. I was excited. I was jumping because mumma told me it was my brother's birthday. Ohhhhh!! wow I thought that I would bake a cake as a surprise gift. So I decided to bake a plum and berries cake. Mumma and I made the cake. Then we put the cake in the oven. When my brother came and I told him we were baking the pizza.      
         After the cake was baked. We hid it behind the spoon stand. Daddy came home. I was jumping. Mum , dad and I a cake and put it on the table. I asked Rishabh go to his room and wait there. I closed the door and daddy told me where the candle was. It was near the temple. I went there took two candle from the jar and put one on  the cake and one near the cake. I called Rishabh. He" said "Ohhhh!!!!!!!!!!! he said thank you !!!!!!!!! Prisha and hugged me. He blew the candle. He cut the cake. We all sang to him. Happy birthday to Rishabh , we all ate cake. I like to bake it again. Everybody liked it so much.

Comments

  1. Prisha sweetheart--i wish i could have a slice of that yummy cake you helped mummy bake for bhaiyya.
    I love your blog..keep writing
    keep posting your sketches and drawings as well
    love and hugs from anandita and me

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok!!!!!!! I will give half cake to Diti and half to you and hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok I will keep writing on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prisha, you are such a sweet girl! It is such a nice thing to make a cake for your brother. I showed my five year old son the cake (his name is Matthew) and he wanted a piece! I had to tell him that you live very far away, but we have the recipe and we will try to make it in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Leah!!! In the New York we will come and visit you and make a cake for your son!!!!
    Prisha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts