My Experience with my BROKEN ARM!

My pink cast!!!!!!!


My peel and sore arm with out the cast!!!!!!!!!

On 13th of June, it was lunch time in school. I fell down (how: we were playing tag, there were two taggers one at the back and the front, the tagger at the back tagged me and it was a little push. After that I jump and fell on the floor). Then I cried badly. My friends asked me if my arm was broken. I told them I didn't know. I was inconsolable. Then the tagger at the back took me to the nurse. And then I sat with my arm on top of the ice pack for 2 hours because I was waiting for my mum.

 Then I went to the hospital with my mum. After that the doctor put tissue with cream and wrap it with bandage. At night it was hurting badly. So I wailed. Then the doctor called us and he told us that I had fractured my arm. So we went to the doctor for him to put bandage on. When he was done I went to school. All of my friends got concerned. My arm was sored. I felt really lonely because I had nothing to play. I only watched. I felt bored.

After 2 weeks, I felt excited because the doctor was going to cut my cast. I went to the doctor to cut it off then he put a new bandage on. Then I went home. After ten days the doctor cut my bandage off. It was stiff and when I moved it, it hurt. The next day after my shower my hand look terrible because my skin started to peel. The skin hurt. And so I decided to not touch it. My mother put cream and oil delicately. My skin is less painful. I can move it easily and it is less stiff. 

Comments

  1. Dear prisha
    You have had quite an adventure! I'm glad you are healing now. I wish your mom would have been called earlier so you could have been treated faster.
    Take care my dear. You are a brave soul.
    Lots if love
    Srishti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Prisha,

    Thank you for sharing this story. Im sorry to hear you experienced so much pain (and boredom!). But I am very happy to hear you are haled now and soon you will be playing again with your friends :)

    But please take care not to hurt yourself!!

    Lots of love
    Sam Bhaiyya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Prisha,

    It is nice to see that you are back in action after that experience. You are a very brave girl to have waited in school with a broken arm.
    Thanks for sharing your experience with everyone.I believe that you are reading some good stories this summer. Please share them with us on your blog and also all your baking recipies that you have picked up watching the you tube show.
    Love
    Sanjeev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Prisha!
    Loving these updates!
    Sam Bhaiyya broke his arm when he was younger but you really handled it much better than him!
    Please do share your recipies, would love to learn from you!

    Hopefully Rishabh has not given you any trouble lately!
    Love,
    Sid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Prisha!

    You write so well! Thank you for sharing your story - so sorry to hear you had to endure so much pain and boredom - I can only imagine how great it must be to have your arm back! Brave girl. Please keep updating us with your wonderful blog posts!

    Lots of love,
    Sol x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts