Who am I?


Love the school
Sport medal !
            My name is Prisha. I am from India but I live in Germany with my father, mother and my brother. I live in Dusseldorf. I speak English.I am 7 years old. I study in Dusseldorf. I have my summer holidays now. In August I will go to Grade 2. I like to read books. I go to meet my family in India in my holidays. Everyday my brother teaches me Maths. My mother and father read with me and help me with English. I like to learn how to write fast. My hobbies are writing and drawing. I learn ballet in school. I like to wear pink clothes. I go to the speech therapist to learn to speak better. I wear hearing aids.

Comments

  1. Welcome dear Prisha in the blogging world.I am so happy to share your ideas and thoughts which are yours.I am wishing you all the very best so that you can speak and write better everyday ! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Prisha
    It is unbelievable that you have created a blog at such tender age.
    Since the language is binding,I am sure that you will create many followers of your blog
    With blessings and good wishes for a bright future

    NANU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear NANU,
    Thank you for blessing me and I will trouble you.
    Prisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Prisha,
    This is an achievement for a little angel like you....lovely experiences you have shared with us....thank u for this...masi wishes you all the best...love u baby....

    Nisha Masi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Masi !!!!!I love you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LIKED YOUR BLOG VERY MUCH..
    GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A NICE AND BRIGHT FUTURE MY LITTLE SISTER.

    I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts