Celebrating ganpati pooga at home

Happy pooja


Modak!!!

Doing pooja

Excited to eat modak !!
In school when I came back from the class, I went to my mum then she told me that today is the Ganpati pooja and she said that will I help her to make modak. I said that ofcourse I will help her to make modak. I was thrilled about mummy telling me that it is ganpati pooja.

Then I went home and then we took some rest. Then we started to make modak. I will tell you how to make it. My mum put cocnut in the mixer. Then she grind the coconut in the mixer. Then we put gur then we mix it with the ladle and we make dough. We put the coconut filling in the dough. We roll it then we fry it.

Then daddy came back from office. We started to do pooja. We gave the ganpati modak. We gave him a bath. He was happy to eat what I and mummy made.

Comments

Popular Posts