My summer holidays



  1. In my summer holidays my mum's friend and her daughter came for dinner in my house. She was running around and pulling everything I feel excited she was shouting and my hear is paining.
  2. I started my blog called" Prisha's musings". 
  3. I visited my family in India.
  4. I played German game with  dad called Maus Rieb aus.
  5. I played with the doll and bram , bed. 
  6. I went to my mum's friend house dinner and I was being careful to don't fall down.
  7. My mum was not well. So we took her to the doctor to check her and she was fine.
  8. I went shopping and I was buying vegetables and fruits. 
  9. My parents help me to do my homework.
  10. I did math with Rishabh. 
  11. I read books and explained to my mum and dad.
  12. One day I dreamt about my teacher and my classmates. 
  13. I went to Ikea and I ate pizza , cola , ice cream and it was tasty.
  14. I wrote my mind map about chocolate cake , India , what did I do in my holidays.
  15. My mum bought the money plant. 
  16. My baby tooth broke. 
  17. My parents bought me a scooter.

    Comments

    1. Hi Prisha,
      Nice to see that you have had a lot of fun in your summer holidays. Have you been to any new place. There are lot of places to see. I think you should go and see the zoo and the fun park near where you live.
      Keep writing!!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. My post is going to be about how to make noodles oh!!!!!! thank you. Ok !!!!! I will keep writing more. Thank you so much for it. Welcome to you. I want to kiss you.

      Prisha

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts