International fest in ISD

Yesterday was the 33rd international fest. My mother was the part of the international fest committe. International fest is a festival which have booths from all countries. They serves food,drinks an arranged  games. They wore their traditional clothes and they decorated the booths. There was dance performers and they sang songs.

We went to the international fest. In the international fest I was a part  of the flag parade. A flag parade is a parade which You carry a flag from your country. My flag was the Indian flag. After the flag parade I danced with my friends on the stage. The dance is called Radha from the students of the year. I ate apple pie. It was cold and windy. It rained so I went home with my dad. I made a card for Mother's Day. And I had fun. 

Comments

Popular Posts