A Great Change From 6th Grade to 7th Grade

I was in 6th grade. People used to be so nice when i first came to Gandhi school. But after one month, I noticed everyone used to be so mean to me. They used to talk about me so much in my class. I have only 2 friends in the whole six grade. They are in other classes. There were 4 girls who are super mean. They laughed at me, talked about me, complained about what I do to Ms Vandana. Ms Vandana was also very mean to me. During exams, Ms Vandana were supposed to sign our papers but she signed others and left mine. I asked her politely please sign my paper. She gave me a rude look and signed it. Ms Vandana used to also gossip about me with the 4 girls and I was so mad. Others were also influenced and joined them. Two of the girls in my class were joining to complain to the supervisor and coordinator. Even the two girls have bit of the same problem with Ms Vandana and 4 girls. The supervisor, coordinator, even the principal and my parents helped me to get a good class this year.
MY AMAZING NEW FRIENDS
WOO HOO!!! Amazing

I am now in 7th grade. I completed the first term, IT WENT A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I love all of my teachers. They all are my favourite teachers. I have so many new friends. Some friends in 8th grade and 2 friends from other classes and so many friends in my class. Thanks to my amazing coordinator, supervisor, principal and my parents. All the girls and boys in my class are my friends. It has been a great change. I learned to be happy always and never be sad. I have thanked all of the people who helped me. All my teachers understand my problems. If I have a problem, they will help me. If I didnt complete my homework they will give me time to complete it. So if I want to make sure that I understood what I am supposed to do, I repeat it to my teacher and she/he listens to me patiently and solve all the problems I have. They said that I am their favourite student.



Me and my Friend 

WE HAD AN AMAZING YEAR!!!!!

Ooh Yeah!! Gotta DAB!!
I HAVE SOME EXCITING NEWS!!! I got the BEST marks for my exams.
English language- 76/100
English literature- 54/100
History-61/100
Science-70/100
Maths-78/100
PnM (pancasila and moral) - 74/100
BAHASA-70/100
Geography- 72/100
I am so happy for what I got. I thank all of my teachers. I have studied all by my self and I have been prepared for all my tests.
AMAZING FRIENDS

AMAZING CLASSMATES!!
I have so many friends. I had a better year. I THANK ALL MY TEACHERS, COORDINATOR, SUPERVISOR, PRINCIPAL AND MY PARENTS WHO HELPED ME ALOT. I had great time with my classmates. A few girls and boys helped me to understand what my teachers said, even if I have a problem or missed out somthing. They all are my best friends. I feel thankful and grateful for all my classmates and teachers. I have done so many activities, like dancing, assemblies, some sports activities, cheerleading. I feel very positive, strong and happy. I would never forget this memory ever in my life. The best grade was 7th grade. I am so proud of my self.

I have written a quote "Life is beautiful, say goodbye to the pain of the past, we dont have to feel it anymore. REMEMBER LOVE AND HAPPINESS IS EVERYWHERE!!!!" This have helped me to become positive and never have any fear. I have been writing quotes and poems to make me stay positive.
My new Quote!!!

My new Quote!!!

Comments

Popular Posts