NJIS is AMAZING!!!!

NJIS is an amazing school, so far it was awesome. Today in art, when I was painting, my artistic skills has improved, thanks to my art teacher. I could not believe my blending skills and other skills have improved a lot. When I made a painting, it looked so real. I improved in my sketching skills,  painting, and even charcoal and pastels. Charcoal and colour pastels were my first time to use and I improved it in no time. I learned all the things and skills that i have to use and be careful to use.

 Today for the first time, we won the basketball match. I have never won a sport before except in Germany I won the second place in the race. Immediately when i came out of art class to go for PE. I was shooting the basketball in the basket, it went inside continuously. I am amazed, I improved a lot in my sports. Thanks to my PE teacher.

After PE, I had after school art, a couple of my classmates were there, finishing their paintings. When I finished my painting. I looked at it, I was shocked, it looked amazing. Most of my friends were asking me to teach them my skill since I did so well. I was so happy.

In this school, I have started to become more confident, and not be so negative like before. I don't cry often now anymore. I have more friends. I learned more things nowadays. I thank my mum and God for helping me!!

Comments

Popular Posts