Going to Holland

Beautiful and peaceful

Reading in the car

waiting to go in the cave

Elegant horses

Eating lunch

My family

Horses in the field

In the dark cave

Murals in the cave

4 Statues in the towncentre

Me and bear

The lantern

Dark cave

Ice cream time !!!!
Last week we went with my mum's friend Srishti Aunty to Holland. We reach Holland in 1 hour and 30 minutes. Holland is 100 km away from Dusseldorf.

I ate idli,chutney for lunch. I saw many horses. They were nibling on the grass and neighing loudly. Then I went to the caves. In the caves I felt cold and it was dark. I felt a little scared. I saw lots of painting.

I went to the town center in Maastricht. In the town center I saw 4 statues. I ate ice cream.

Then we went shopping.

I went to the petrol pump to drink coffee.

We went home.

Comments

Popular Posts