I got chicken pox


           I went home from school on 24.1.12. When I read a book I told my mum that I had 8 boils on my      body and on my face. I went to bed for 1 and a half hour.

Yesurday I had chicken pox. It was itchy and painful. So I went to the doctor to let him have a look. Later he gave me some gummy bears and I said thank you to the doctor and went home. At night I couldn't sleep because my chicken pox were itching so much. So my mum gave me medicine. Today I put lotion to make my chicken pox better.  

Comments

  1. Why are you telling any comments to me

    Prisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to know. What are those gummy bears that doctor gave you? And what is the lotion that you applied to the Chicken Pox?
    I have experienced Chicken Pox before and it is really painful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gummy bears are candy that the doctors give to children during their visits. The lotion was a local anesthesia that stops them from hurting and itching. It was very effective.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts