going to Duisburg

Beautiful park

Gathering flowers with mum
I have bunch, smell good

My flower arrangement
        It was a sunny afternoon on sunday. My parents decided to go to a town called Duisburg. So we rushed to get ready. We ate lunch. Then we drop Rishabh to his friend's house to pratice playing on the guitar. Then we went to Duisburg. But it was closed. So we came back home.

On the way we decided to go to the garden.So we parked our car and we took pictures and I saw some awesome flowers. I plucked some of the flowers. In the grass something pinched our legs so we ran to the foot path. We had fun. Then we went home. I put the flowers in the vase.

 We had a fun sunday afternoon!!!

Comments

  1. looks like you had a great time!! prisha tomorrow is 1st May and a holiday everywhere. Are you planning to do something. Incase you do please share it with us. we would love to see it. You have strated writing well. Keep it coming. Look forward to seeing more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes daddy I had a great time!! Yes I have a plan for tomorrow. My plan is first I go to the playground. Then I will read a story for 25 minutes. Then I will play on the ipad for 20 minutes. Then I will go to the Maifest Kaiserswerth. Then I am invited to my friend's house for tea. Then I will rest for 5 minutes. I will read a story. Then I will do Matheletics.

    Prisha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts