Last Day in Gandhi Memorial International School

It was the right time for me to leave Gandhi Memorial International School. I was excited to leave this school. When I went to school, I saw everyone looking at me sadly asking "Why are you leaving?" I was a little sad to leave my favourite teachers and best friends away. Some of my classmates and friends ran into me and hugged me so many times and I almost fell down. One of my friends surprised me with amazing card with everyone's message to me. I was so delighted to see the card. My friends and teachers took selfies with me as a memory. They all wished me good luck and hoped that I will come back.
Miss Shalaza and me!!

Sir Alex and me!!


Maya and me!!

 Raissa, Deborah, Dinesh, Uday, Aparna and me!!

Deborah, Kim, Aparna and me!!

Manavi, Prakshi, Kim, Raissa, Adelia, Aparna and me!!

Anmol and me!!

Hima, Padmashree and me!!
Rashmi and me!!

Gabriella and me!!
It was a fun day also. All my classmates were loud but funny. I gave my bookmarks to my friends and teachers, they all said it was their favourite. I felt so nice and felt like crying a little. They were my favourite teachers. But I realised that we need to let things go and we will get new and better things.
Goodbye GMIS

I am excited to go to the new school NJIS. It has so many foreigner teachers, I am excited to get my life back. I can speak better finally. I am so excited to have new experiences finally. I will write about my first day in my next post!!!











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts