My First Few Weeks in my New School

When I entered my school, most of the teachers said hi to me. All of my classmates were so happy to see me. They saw me in trial class last year. So they know me, and all of the people are so friendly. Finally I am able to speak German to one of my teachers since she is German. I could do more art than in GMIS. My speaking has become so much better, there is no bullying in this school. I have so many friends in this school. After 2 and a half years, I am having better friends and better teachers finally. Everyday I am so excited to go to school much more than in GMIS.

On my birthday, I brought German pizza my mum and I made. Everyone loved it, some of my classmates gave me chocolates, nail polish and a card. Every one said happy birthday. My social studies teacher sang the happy birthday song to me with my other classmates. 

The art and PE class was just like how it was in Germany. I was so happy to feel it again. I am so happy that the homework is less finally. This school is amazing, I love it!!!

In my next blog post, I will give some more details

Comments

Popular Posts