Song Called Shining

Shining

When I close my eyes then I can see 
When I close my eyes I am alive
When I close my eyes I am-not afraid
Zig zag zo dibi dibi zo deep in the sea asi man dasi man dasi man dasi dasi man 
Zig zag zo dibi dibi zo deep in the sea asi man dasi man dasi man dasi dasi man
Starasha starasha star shines in the sky
Starasha starasha take me to the river take me to the sea climb the highest mountain and go there with me.
Starasha starasha sun shines every daylight
Starasha starasha sun please come out from the clouds
Starasha starasha let it be sunny everyday
Starasha starasha take me to the river take me to the sea climb the highest mountain and go there with me.
Starasha starasha if you take me to the sea at night then the stars will shine on the the sea it will look so beautiful
Through the clouds and the rain_______ for the rest of your life___
I wish I wish that I could catch the stars
I wish I wish I could play on the stars
I wish I wish I could fly with the stars 
When I close my eyes I am-not afraid 
When I try to see the reason why, if I ever could understand

I would find the hope to me try and I am-not afraid
Take me to the river take me to the sea climb the highest mountain and go there with me.
Take me where the wind blows_, Take me to the sun_
Take me to the river that flows to the sea_____
When I try to see the reason why, if I ever could understand
I would find the hope to me try and I am-not afraid and I am-not afraid

The End

Comments

Popular Posts