Moving Back to Germany!

Ready to leave!!
Waiting for 14 hours!!

Finally, I can see my brother every day!!
Family back together!! We were all sooooo happy!!

I think it was the day of 19th March of 2019, I was blabbering to my parents about the new girl that came to NJIS. She was the new principal's daughter and I had the opportunity to talk to her and help her throughout the day. But my parents had sad faces and had said something sad in Hindi so I had no clue what was going on. I knew that something was fishy because every time I had brought something about the next year, my parents always had the look that was off. When I was doing homework later during the day, my mom called me to sit next to her and dad. She had called my brother and our best friend. I was a little confused about what was happening. Then she told us, she had some good news. By her expression and dad's expression, I knew what was going to happen. I told her, please do not tell me it is what I think it is. I was shaking with excitement and was almost in tears. She gave a big smile and said, "WE ARE MOVING!!" I literally screamed and my brother and best friend was smiling in excitement. I had tears in my eyes and my hands were shaking much to my surprise. Then my mom told me to go to the box in front of her and see where we are moving to. I already 99% knew we are moving to Germany but still I wanted to go to the box and see whether I was right. When I opened it, I screamed again and said GERMANY!!!!!

Being in Indonesia had a lot of ups and downs, it had been a very difficult ride for all of us. When I was seeing my old pictures from Germany, I saw the one thing I missed the most, happiness. But every struggle always makes you a better person. I am grateful for all the good things that happened and I am thankful to all the people who had supported us. I thank all the hard times as they only made my family and myself stronger. We had traveled around and we went to many seminars for speeches and dance performances. Going to Indonesia made me find my passions and many opportunities. It also helped me to start dancing by myself and perform in many places. 

I had been so excited every single day thinking about going back to Germany. It didn't feel real at first but when the packers came to pack our stuff, it felt REAL!! I was thinking of what would be the first food I would eat, the first place I would go to when I get back and going back to my old school and seeing my old friends. I had told so many people and they all felt so happy for us. 

First vacation in Germany after 4 years!!!




Comments

Popular Posts