Last Day of First Year!










I have officially finished year 1 of my bachelors course! It has been a long and tough ride! Yesterday was the assessment day and my last day of school! The past semester was quite stressful yet a learning experience. As I closed this year, I described my experience as eye opening as Minerva so far has given me an opportunity to explore and experiment further into fine arts and go beyond the constrained box I was in. With the first semester giving me the initial opportunities to start learning how to critically observe and experiment with various ideals and concepts, I was able to go beyond and understand how to ask questions eventually leading me to create artworks beyond my comfort zone. Despite that it is still in progress, it has allowed me to understand the significance of trusting the process and how art is so extensive! I had a lot of fun learning despite the stress I went through in terms of being creative. With this learning, I achieved my grades of semester 2 - 8/10 in making artworks, 9.7/10 in learning about pictorial elements in art, 9.5/10 in art history! Wow! I am beyond grateful and proud of myself and the progress I have made from a reference photo artist to a independent creative artist! It is still going to be a long ride next three years, but for now, cheers to first year and happy summer!!!! I celebrated with my family to our favorite Italian pizzeria as well as ice cream with my friend! I said goodbye to the first place I moved into and walked back to my new place with all my artworks in hand. Boy… it was a ton of work to clean as artists…hehe, with the help of my mom and my dad, we were able to organize my room for next year! Thank you mommy, daddy, and Rishabh, for being such amazing and supportive family despite the chaos I put you all in hehe…and I love you three sooooo much. Ciao Groningen and Minerva, see you soon… and happy to be back in my home sweet home!!!

Comments

Popular Posts