My First Best Ever Parent Teacher Conference

We had a parent teacher conference, I was so excited since I love going to parent teacher conference because I couldn't wait to hear what teachers will say about me. First we went to meet the art teacher, he said that I did well during class and he is happy to have me in class!! He said I got all A+ on my art projects. I was shocked because after 2 and a half years of lack of art, I thought my art will never turn out so good!!

We met the PE teacher and he said that I was doing well in class, I thought that my PE skills are very low because we didn't have PE for 2 and a half years but it started out well. I could run fast still which I was very happy about.

After that we went to the counselor and she said that I am such an amazing child. She also said that she is so happy to have me in NJIS. She got curious about how I can hear and how I can speak. I was so happy. She hugged us so tight and I was so happy to feel the acceptance that this school is giving me.

We went to the science class, I got so many good feedbacks. She said that I am enjoying this class and I am doing very well in my classworks and homeworks. Then as we approach to my bahasa class, I ran in and excitedly said hi to my teacher. She was very excited to meet my mother. She said that I did well in my class and I am a talented girl and she loves to have me in class. She gave me a chance to dance an Indonesian dance on Indonesian Day. I was happy.

Maths, English, and Social Studies teachers all said that I did well in my class. I wanted the studies to a little bit challenging because I love challenges because it is fun to solve them.

Advisory was the best because, the teacher said that one day I will make a change to the world and I am so positive and talented. He said my future will become very exciting. He also said that what I am doing is very inspiring and he said that I am lucky that I have a mother like my mother.

We went to the music teacher, I was kinda scared of her. But then I realized that I did not have to be scared. She was so happy to see me. She said that she loves my dance and it rocked the stage. She was so proud of the girl I became. And she said that my singing is IMPROVING!!!!! Finally, the pitch is improving and I was so happy. I thought I would never improve it.

I am glad that I have improved a lot. I appreciate all the acceptance. I thank the lord that I got the right school after 7 and a half years. 

Comments

Popular Posts