Making noodles


Mixing noodles!

Helping Rishabh !
            In the night I was so hungry. So my mum asked me do you wanted noodles? I and Rishabh said yes!!!!! She did not want to make it. So Rishabh and I made it.

We need water, oil, red bell pepper, onion, cheeses, ladle, tomato paste, spices,  noodles.

Why because Rishabh  and I were hungry. So we made it.

Who made it. I made it with Rishabh.

How did I made it -- I put oil, onion, red bell pepper, water, we mix it up with the ladle, noodles, spices, again mix it , cheeses.

I felt sad as I ate them all. I felt excited because the noodles is tasty. I felt cautious as the pan is hot.

Comments

  1. Wow Prisha, I am sure you loved making it.I tasted them, they were delicious!Keep cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Prisha, the noodles look really delicioius !!! Look forward to more of your recepies.
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU DAD AND MUM!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very cool to learn cooking!
    You baked a cake for Rishabh and now making noodles with Rishabh- what's next ?? We want to know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts