Playdate with Roesella

Rosella and Prisha

Snack time!!

we rode our scooters !

Swinging!!

teddy and doggy!!

baby and doctor

Her bean plant!

Feeding the babies !
Rosella is my friend. She is from Korea and we study in school together. My friend's mum called my mum that could I go to Rosella's house for a play date. So my mum told me that I was going to her house for a play date. I was excited. I was worried that I don't forget the play date. I woke up early in the morning I packed my bag quickly with my scooter and kitchen set and I got ready. My mum said that first I needed to study. So I study. When I finished my study then I ate my food. My mum told me that I was impatchent (impatient). When  Rosella came to my house. I quickly went down and then I open the door. I jumped and said hi to Rosella! I picked my stuf and we went to the car and we went off to her house.

In Rosella's house we played with kitchen set , baby doctor , changing clothes , watch DvD. I ate corn , stawberries , cakebiscit. I watched movie called magic key , Ratatouille. R's mum asked me that if I wanted milk or water. I  said to R's mum that I wanted water. I asked Rosella if we watch DvD . She said she would.She was not well. She had a cold. I asked her if she was feeling better. She said yes she was.

When I came back home. I feel disapointed when I went back home. I felt very happy when I went to her house. I felt sad , lonely because the play date was over. I was tired because I played for a long time. I am happy because she would come on Monday at 2'o clock.

Comments

  1. what a delightful play date this sounds prisha..
    may yor life be filled with friends who care and love you as you are
    hugs
    jyo aunty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tai will take you to Child at Street 11 Centre to play with lots of children when you come to Singapore in December. If you like you can be a teacher assistant for one day in Singapore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok! I will come. Of course I want to be a teacher assistant in Singapore!!!!!

    lots of
    love
    Prisha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts