Go to the picnic





Last week we decided to go for a picnic. So I went to Bonn by car to meet my mum's friend. Her name is Srishti aunty. Then we went to a picnic walking, and I was riding my scooter. Over there we put the mat on the grass and we put the food on the mat. We talked about Srishti 's Weekend, what did my family do, Srishti's mother .

We sang happy birthday to Srishti aunty. I found it very funny. Srishti was singing to herself.
I clicked pictures for my blog. I clicked pictures of the river Rhein, food, ducks, river and all of us. I ate Biryani, Spinach dish, cake, bread and juice. I played UNO and badminton.

Suddenly there was a accident. It was the person fell down. He sliped while he drives on the segway. He got hurt on his body. We gave him the pilow and some water. We waited for the ambulance to take him. The ambulance took the person who fell down.

I wish to go again. I had fun! I was so excited to go to the picnic.

Comments

Popular Posts