My new grade is 2.3




I go by car to the tram station. Then I go to school. I wait for the class to start. My class is up stairs in the first floor.

My teacher is different than the old teacher from grade 1. My class is different than the old class. My new school has a new teacher and class. This is a part of my community. From first grade I came to Germany. My teacher's name is Mrs. O'Brien. I love her. She is kind also she is caring the children. She teaches me everything. I was so happy about her. She explain me when I don't understand. 

Lots of my old friend from first grade are in my class. I learned interesting math,mathletics,purple mash,weekend news,a message,talking about myself,measuring tempreture,reading,number 1 to 100 and talking about calender.

I am excited and enthusiastic to learn more things in the 2nd grade.

Comments

  1. Hi Prisha!
    Congratulations from all of us now that you are in Grade 2!I am sure you will make new friends and learn many new things about many new topics.
    Keep sharing on your blogs about all the things that you learn in Grade 2.

    Tai has started looking around for shimmering yellow and pretty pink clothes for you to wear in December when you come to Singapore for Sam bhaiya's wedding !

    You must practice a lovely Bollywood dance medley with your mummy and Rishabh to perform at the wedding celebrations. OK ?

    lots of love,
    Tai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts