My new scooter

I grabed my scooter

I ride it

I hugged it !
          I have been reading, writing,writing in my diary, working in my English books and math in my summer vacation. My mum was thrilled and wanted to gave me a scooter for a surprise. So I went to  internet then I went to real.com and then I went to scooter and I decided to see which scooter should I buy . So I asked my mum if I could buy the scooter. My mum agreed. So we got ready and we went to Real. I was looking forward for my scooter and I thought that the scooter was not there. I looked for the  scooter in the toys section. I said" oh it was not there !!". Suddenly I saw the scooter on the shelf and I grabed the  scooter and I showed it to mumma. She said that to let her see it. She told daddy that it was ok and he told her that it was ok. I was jumping with excitment. I hugged the scooter and my dad took my pictures. I carried the scooter box and we payed it.We took it home and I gave it to Rishabh. He put it together and gave it to me and I hugged mumma so much. I rode it. I am very happy !!!!

Comments

  1. wow Prisha, sounds like you had great fun selecting and buying your scooter. You must keep updating your experiences here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Prisha! Lovely scooter and lovely blog! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks aunty for saying that!!!Prisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picture of you prisha and your scooter..Have you given it a name yet? :) You must!
    and I WANT your scooter :) :)
    hugs my dear one..i love your words in the blog-spontaneous and lovely like you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts