Going to the circus

       
In the circus !

They are beautiful!

Acrobat doing tricks !

Hula hoop dancing !

I love camels 

me and the camel

Walking on the tightrope

Ponies ! I want it !!!

Jugglers playing with fire 

ohhh Camel

Such a big horse !

Me and horse !
 
 I went to the circus with my family on Sunday afternoon. The circus was in the neighberhood. I was         excited. I sat down in the car and we drove to the circus. We bought tickets and we sat down on the seat in the tent. We waited for the performers to start performing on the arena.

First came a horse and a pony. The ring-master hit the whip and made the horse run. The two black horses were very beautiful and I liked the performance!
Then came the acrobats who performed gymnastics. The trapeze artist performed tricks on the trapeze. It was very interesting! He jumped and danced on the swing. Dancers danced on the arena. They danced very nicely. The clowns did funny things that made the audience laugh. We applauded and enjoy together. The acrobats were walking on the tight rope. The dancers was wearing colourfull costumes. The jugglers was juggling the ring , ball and batons. The camels were running around the arena. This circus was a good entertainment programme. I liked performers because they did good tricks.
      I wish that I can go once again. I wish that I could bring a pony home. The circus is fun. I wanted to learn how to play tricks.

Comments

  1. Prisha thank you for sharing your trip to the circus.It seems you had lot of fun watching the acrobats,trapeze artist,dancers, jugglers and the clowns ! Can you dress up like any of them and try entertaining ?I am sure you can practice some tricks. I wish you get to ride a pony

    Prisha I like the way you think about your experiences and share with us on your blog. I will wait for your next blog.I wonder what you are going to write about in your next blog!

    Lots of love
    Tai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Tai!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I will wear costume and learn. Thank you for liking my experiences. Tomorrow I will write about baking a cake.

    Lots of love Prisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Prisha,

    Nice to read about your experience at the Circus. In Germany they allow you to take rides on the Pony after the show. You should try it next time.
    I will wait tomorrow to see your recepie of the cake and will try and bake it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samridhgoyal@gmail.comJuly 10, 2011 at 8:44 PM

    My Dearest Prisha,
    Love to see that you are an active blogger !
    Great piece on Rishabhs Birthday - the cake lookes great !
    Big hugs and keep up the good work!
    Love
    Sam Bhaiya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sam Bhai, I love you tooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
    Prisha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts