My emotions

My mind map

  1. I feel jealous when Rishabh loves dad.
  2. When Sumeti aunty give my mum a medizini(a German magazine) , my mum give it to me, I feel excited.
  3. When dad says Prisha leave your bear at home , I feel lonely.
  4. When I put the cap on my head and I feel cool.
  5. When I see Dadi I feel loved.
  6. When Rishabh says Prisha is a stupid girl , I feel silly. 
  7. Mum says Prisha lets go for a shauer (shower) and I feel bored.
  8. I feel shy when someone loves me. 
  9. I feel miserable when dad go to meunic (Munich) for 2 days.
  10. I feel like crying when I fall down , hurt my self. 
  11. When it is dark I feel scared .
  12. When I ride on my scooter I feel cautious .
  13. I feel sad when the tear on my new clothes , my mum says don't worried.
  14. Rishabh yelled at me. I feel anger and I think that I need to write fast.
  15. When my mum put on the music I feel blissful.

Comments

  1. Hey Prisha...these are a flood of varied emotions...its good to have them all because they make you a complete person.....njoy your blogging....love you baby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Masi!!!! they make me a complete person. I am just talking about my emotions.
    Prisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,prisha you wrote very beautifully!! Even I feel jealous when saloni loves mama... .

    Hrithik.R.Goyal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hritik,Thank you,How are you? Prisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Prisha, I am fine!! How are you?? Today, I went to alka teacher, she told that don't be jealous of your brother and sister because God loves everyone and we can't say god please love with me and don't love others, then God will get angry and so god listens to everybody's prayers so, don't be jealous of anyone!! :) Hrithik G.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Prisha
    We feel nostalgic when we see our pictures together doing creative work in Dadi's home!

    We feel thrilled to read your blogs. You are the youngest blogger in the family. This makes us feel very proud of what you can do !
    Love
    Tai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts